You know how you find something that sounds too good to be true and your body’s first reaction is to reject the notion all together?
It’s not true in this case. In fact, we urge you to shut down those initial feelings of doubt and hesitation and imagine a world where the noodles are calorie free.
Nope, your vision isn’t blurring because you read that correctly.
The Miracle Noodle is truly a miracle because:
1. It helps curb cravings for pasta and/or noodles.
2. It has no calories.
3. It has no carbohydrates.
4. It’s perfect for Atkins and low-carb dieters or HCG drops users.
5. It’s made of soluble fiber and gives the feeling of being full.
6. It has the ability to lower your cholesterol and help type II diabetes.
7. It’s okay for those who have celiac disease because there’s no gluten.
8. No soy and no wheat.
Our friend recently used it as part of the HCG drops protocol with much success. From what we remember, although the original protocol by Dr. Simeons didn’t allow a product like this, our friend was able to use it throughout HCG Phase 2 (about 3-4 times/week) and continued to lose weight. During Phase 3 when starches still were not allowed, the Miracle Noodle was literally a lifesaver.
So that saying “too good to be true”? Doesn’t apply here.